Reach the Dutch traveler online
Verkeersbureaus.info is an online platform that connects destinations with travelers. Our channels reach Dutch speaking travelers by inspiring them with engaging content about worldwide destinations. We use (content) marketing to deliver your content in Dutch to travelers via social media, organic search and email marketing.
How do you success to reach this traveler in his own language and make them a fan of the destination you represent? Contact Patrick and let him tell you in less than 15 minutes how the Dutch use online media for their travel planning. Already good to go? Please check our advertising rates.
These are the numbers of Verkeersbureaus.info:
- 60,000+ monthly visitors
- Average visitor spends more then 3 minutes on the website
- 20% is a returning visitor
- Average pageview is 2,5 pages per visitor
- Increasing number of visitors from Belgium
- Inspirational content about almost 400 destinations
- 13,000 newsletter subscribers
- 1,000 trade newsletter subscribers including the top 50 Dutch travel bloggers and editors
- Over 5,000 social media fans
Verkeersbureaus.info and the Contributors are featured in the following media publications:
Trade- and Consumershows
Verkeersbureaus.info will be present at the following trade- and consumershows. Can we find you there as well? Let me know!
- Vakantiebeurs 2018, Utrecht, the Netherlands, 09-01-2018 to 11-01-2018
- FITUR, Madrid, Spain, 17-01-2018
- Fiets- & Wandelbeurs, Utrecht, the Netherlands, 02-03-2017 to 04-03-2017
- ITB, Berlin, Germany, 07-03-2018 to 08-03-2018
We’re pleased to collaborate with destinations, DMO’s, such as VisitBritain, the Greek National Tourism Organisation, Tour Spain, VisitMinneapolis, Mall of America, VisitSweden, Turismo de La Palma, VisitBenidorm and prominent hotels like Hyatt Andaz, Doubletree by Hilton and citizenM. We are happy to have airlines such as Icelandair and AirBerlin on board too. We collaborate with Telegraaf/Reiskrant, the biggest Dutch newspaper, to create inspirational content about world wide destinations.